PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut
PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut
Old Town 26
Phone: +49 / 871 / 43 08 88 -00
Fax: +49 / 871 / 43 08 88 -99
The assessment of a potential new employee in the application process places high demands on all parties involved. Filling a position incorrectly leads to high follow-up costs in the future due to a new advertisement during the probationary period or suboptimal performance. The central question is therefore which candidate best meets the requirements of the specific job profile.
By using standardised aptitude diagnostic procedures that capture the personality traits relevant to the position, PERSONAL TOTAL supports the selection decision. Of particular importance here are best practice profiles of successful job holders, which reveal the characteristics of the open position that are critical for success.
To assess the potential of candidates, PERSONAL TOTAL can support clients with the following successful starting points:
- Comparison of candidates with existing norm profiles: PERSONAL TOTAL has developed over 100 special norm profiles for different occupational groups and areas of responsibility, which allow an objective comparison with the profiles of candidates. The norm profiles were developed, among others, in cooperation with the leading German newspaper for engineers - the VDI-Nachrichten - on the basis of a test with over 15,000 participants
- Comparison of candidates with specially developed best practice profiles of successful job holders from your company.
Market Approach / Inhouse Ident & Research Center
We carry out all market and competitive analyses ourselves with our in-house Ident & Research Team. This prevents interface problems such as loss of time and quality.
We document what we do openly and transparently at all times. Through regular, comprehensive reporting, you are continuously informed in detail about the course of the project and the project evaluation. You can also obtain an up-to-date project status yourself at any time through online access.
Recruitment of professional and managerial staff
At PERSONAL TOTAL , the filling of vacancies with capable employees is based on a multi-stage process that focuses on analysis, identification and pre-selection as well as candidate presentation and project documentation.
The consistent orientation towards defined processes, from the joint clarification of candidate requirements to regular reporting on the status of your assignment, ensures transparency and high quality in the filling of vacancies.
Strategic Human Resources Management
Strongly growing or larger companies have a constant need for qualified candidates. To ensure a continuous inflow of suitable employees, PERSONAL TOTAL has developed a structured applicant management process centred on an internet-based workflow system.
Important components of strategic human resource management with PERSONAL TOTAL are:
- Identification and development of all sources for potential candidates.
- Consolidation of qualified candidate documents into a client workflow system with all candidate data (picture, CV, references, interview remarks, results of aptitude diagnostics, etc.).
- Establishment of worldwide online access by authorised persons of the clients (e.g. personnel officers, line managers).
- Building up a company's own applicant database with interesting candidates.
Personnel and organisational development
The dynamic change in many markets not only requires an adjustment of structures and processes in companies. In many cases, management positions are also being re-staffed in order to accelerate the focus on client requirements.
In these situations, it is indispensable to be able to promptly and objectively assess the personal characteristics, the performance as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the employees in the respective company divisions.
By using various aptitude diagnostics procedures, PERSONAL TOTAL enables its clients to answer the following questions:
- Are the existing personality traits, characteristics and competences of the existing team sufficient to achieve the intended goals?
- In which characteristics do the characteristics of the team members differ from best practice profiles or from norm profiles?
- In which areas is there potential for qualification?
- How can the most suitable candidates be found on the internal or external labour market?
To assess the potential of employees, PERSONAL TOTAL has developed more than 100 special norm profiles for different occupational groups and areas of responsibility, which allow an objective comparison with the profiles of their own employees. The norm profiles were developed, among others, in cooperation with the leading German newspaper for engineers - the VDI-Nachrichten - on the basis of a test with over 1500 participants.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY CANDIDATE MANAGEMENT
On 18 August 2006, the General Equal Treatment Act ("Antidiscrimination Act") AGG came into force in Germany. Numerous areas of human resources work are affected by the law, from the design of advertisements, interviews and rejection management to the organisational structure of the company.
The focus of the law is to prevent discrimination against candidates and employees with regard to
- Race/ethnic origin
- Sexual identity
By simplifying the possibilities for legal action and reversing the burden of proof, the law has led to a sharp increase in the litigation risk for companies.
To give you the assurance that all applications in your company are handled in accordance with the rules of the General Equal Treatment Act, PERSONAL TOTAL has developed an AGG-safe applicant management system that includes the following components
- Non-discriminatory creation of the requirements profile
- Use of AGG-compliant sources and job advertisements
- Legally compliant conduct of candidate interviews, if necessary support of the selection decision by aptitude diagnostic procedures.
- Implementation of AGG-compliant rejection management and project documentation
Separating groups of employees is not usually one of the daily tasks of HR work. In order to carry out this difficult but often indispensable step in a way that is as compatible as possible for both sides, the approach of PERSONAL TOTAL for a fair outplacement helps.
The focus is on a six- to nine-month support phase with the aim of taking up a new professional activity. The outplacement concept of PERSONAL TOTAL contains three phases that ensure high effectiveness and quality.
The following points are characteristic of outplacement from PERSONAL TOTAL :
- Support of the application process by our counsellors.
- Unique market overview of all open positions from the common internet job exchanges as well as several thousand company homepages.
- Internet-based application tool for creating a professional digital application portfolio and convenient application by e-mail.
- Constantly updated overview of the status of candidates' application activities.
Successful outplacement on behalf of Deutsche Telekom AG
Commissioned by Telekom AG, PERSONAL TOTAL took over the group outplacement of around 600 junior staff in southern Germany.
After only 4 months, 55% of the employees involved in the process had left the company. After 7 months, it was even 75% of the junior staff.
Welcome to PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut, your contact for all questions concerning personnel consulting.
Our core business is the targeted filling of positions for qualified specialists and managers in commercial, technical and IT areas. Via our permanently updated internal applicant database and with the help of other innovative research methods, we recruit the right candidates for the right job in the shortest possible time, from department managers to registration engineers.
Our goal is customer satisfaction, both on the company side and on the applicant side. We understand customer satisfaction as the basis for a long-term, trusting cooperation, which we place great value on.
Test our competence, which we have acquired through many years of work in responsible positions in human resources, sales and technology.
We are your partner in the field of human resources in the region of Eastern Bavaria. Through our affiliation with PERSONAL TOTAL, one of the leading personnel consulting companies in Germany, we also have access to the experience and contacts of over 30 network partners operating nationwide.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut works in strict confidence and represents the interests of applicants and companies to the same extent. All information will only be passed on to the other side after explicit consent has been given.
- As a matter of principle,PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut only takes on staffing assignments when all the information necessary for successful staffing is available. In this respect, a personal meeting on site at the company is very important at the beginning of any cooperation with a new client. A requirements profile drawn up together with the company then forms the basis for the search process.
- PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut offers both companies and applicants prompt and confidential communication on the respective project status at every stage of the recruitment process.
- PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut only presents people who are considered professionally and personally suitable on the basis of an interview and an analysis. We accompany the further process from the presentation to the signing of the contract within the framework requested by the company.
- PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut guarantees to always treat all internal information about the company obtained within the scope of an order confidentially, even after the project has been completed.
- All employees of PERSONAL TOTAL Landshut are subject to special confidentiality obligations according to the Federal Data Protection Act. At the beginning of their work, all employees are bound to this in writing by a special agreement.